SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 – Latest MTS Syllabus, Mts Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 – The information regarding SSC MTS Staff Selection Commission MTS Syllabus based on the latest MTS exam patterns is Related to The candidates preparing for SSC (Multitasking Staff exam) MTS.
In this post, you will know in detail Of the SSC MTS syllabus for Paper I and descriptive tests along with the New latest exam pattern (SSC MTS exam pattern) of SSC MTS exam 2021.
SSC Multitasking MTS exam is the TOP participated exam in the INDIA For 10th standard pass candidates ELIGIBLE.
All those candidates who have cleared 10th standard and are aspiring for a good career in Latest GOV. job must Begint their preparation for SSC MTS 2021 by taking Free Online SSC Mock Tests.
Read This:- IAS Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- Candidates preparing for the MTS Multitasking staff exam regulate by SSC must be well
- informed with the latest SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021. The exam pattern of the SSC MTS exam is Set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Boards conducts SSC MTS exam through two Tiers papers:
- SSC MTS Paper – I am Objective Type test Paper
- SSC MTS Paper-II is a descriptive test Paper
The SSC MTS Exam (Multitasking staff) pattern for both papers I & Paper II is spotlighted Down for candidates’ ease.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper I
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021 Paper I
|Topic/Subjects||Marks||Number Of Total Questions||Total Time Duration Gen. & PwD Candidates.|
|· General English||25||25||GEN.- 90 Minutes/1:30 HOUR
PWD- 120 Minutes/ 2 HOURS
|· General Awareness||25||25|
|· Quantitative Aptitude||25||25|
|· Reasoning And General Intelligence||25||25|
Other SSC MTS related Links – Full-Form SSC MTS
Important Points watchful SSC MTS Paper I Exam Pattern 2021
- MTS Exam Paper I has 4 sections /Divideation MTS Exam General Awareness and Quantitative, General English, Aptitude General Intelligence, and Reasoning.
- The SSC MTS Paper- I, will be Two languages i.e. both Hindi and English language, except the General English Question section.
- There are 100 questions in Paper I carrying 1 mark every and negative marking for single One the wrong attempt is ¼ Or 0.25 mark.
- The total Time of SSC MTS Paper I is 1:30 Hours / 90 min. for the Normal candidates but PwD candidates i.e. (visually handicapped and cerebral palsy) candidates the time duration is 2 Hours / 120 minutes.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021 Paper II
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper II
|Subject/Topic||Total Marks||Total Duration for Gen. & PWD candidate.|
|Short Essay/Letter in English Language or any language carried in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||General –1/2 Hours
& 30 minutes
PwD – 40 minutes
Helpful Points related to SSC MTS Paper-II Exam Pattern 2021
- Only candidates who qualify in SSC MTS paper I, are called to write Paper-II.
- Paper-II of SSC MTS exam 2021 is a descriptive paper of 50 marks. It tests the fundamental language skills of the candidate.
- SSC MTS Paper-II is qualifying in nature i.e. it is compulsory to pass but the marks are not Count for the final merit list.
Candidate beginning for the SSC MTS exam can go Via the following Related links:
SSC MTS Syllabus
The candidates understand and Know the SSC MTS exam pattern of the Multitasking Staff Exam, move ahead to the SSC MTS Syllabus.
Candidates preparing for the SSC MTS Multitasking Staff Exam can go through the section-wise and topic-wise SSC MTS syllabus given Down.
The Subject/sections & topics covered in each section of the SSC Mts exam are as given in the table:
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2021|
SSC MTS English Language Syllabus
SSC MTS Gen. Reasoning Syllabus
SSC MTS Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus
Synonyms and Antonyms,
Sentence correction. English writing ability
|Differences & Similarities
Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis,
Visual Memory, Judgment, Relationship Concepts
Non-Verbal Series Observation, Analytical Functions, Figure Classification, etc.
|Time and Distance, Time and Work, Percentage,
Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Averages, Discount,
Number Systems, Arithmetical Operations, Arithmetical Number Series, Relationship between Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Mensuration Fundamental Use Of Tables and Graphs, etc.
Indian Constitution, History, Booker and National Awards, Awards, and Honors, Award-Winning Books, Culture, Science & Discoveries, Inventions,
Economic and Financial News
List of SSC MTS Books for 2021
To prepare decently for the SSC MTS one must have a lot of Prefers books handy. SSC MTS books will Useful the candidates focus better on the subject matter at hand and finally score high marks in the SSC MTS exam.
The Section-wise sourcebooks for the MTS exam are habituated below:
|SSC MTS Booklist FOR 2021|
|Content/Topic||SSC MTS Books||Author/Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quickest Mathematics||Kiran Publication|
|Fast-track Objective Arithmetic||Arihant Publications|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam.||R.S. Agarwal books|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths||K. Kundan & M.Tyra|
|English Language||From Plinth to Paramount
Objective General English
A Mirror of Common Errors
Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||A Modern Approach For Non-Verbal & Verbal Reasoning
Test of Reasoning
| Dr. R. S. Aggrawal
|Current Affairs & General Awareness||Lucent General Knowledge Books
Pratiyogita Darpan Books
| Lucent Publication
With a Pure accord of SSC- Staff Selection Commission MTS syllabus, latest exam pattern, and the sound preparation strategy, it is possible for a candidate to Passed the SSC MTS Syllabus exam or any competitive exam with relation ease. tamilrockers2020