Continent of Australia – Australia: The Smallest and Youngest Island
Continent of australia fact and Full Detail 2020
• It is the only populous continent located entirely in the southern hemisphere. The Tropic of Capricorn passes almost through it. It is the smallest continent in the world.
• It is located between 10 ° south latitude to 43 ° 30 ′ south latitude and 113 ° east longitude to 154 ° east longitude. Its S. In the east, Tasmania and New Zealand islands and in the north are the islands of Papua New Guinea and Indonesia on the treaty of the Indian and Pacific Ocean.
The capital city of Australia is Canberra which is located on the east coast.
• Australia was discovered by British seafarer James Cook, who first set sail on the Sydney harbor. He named the region New South Wales. Dutch continent William James named this continent New Holland.
• Australia is the only country in the world which is spread across the continent, hence it is also called island island.
• Timor Sea, Arafura Sea and Gulf of Kantya in the north of Australia, situated between the Indian Ocean in the west and the Pacific Ocean in the east, the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea in the east. The Tasman Sea is located in the east and the Great Australian in the south.
Nugino is located in the north of Australia, the Torres Water Treaty between the Cape York Peninsula of Australia and the Yas Strait between Australia and Tasmania in the south.
• Lake Eyre is the largest continent of this continent. It is the lowest part of the continent.
• The coral reef, called the Great Barrier Reef, is located on the east coast of Queensland (on the east coast of Australia) known as the Lnder Water Garden. The length of this world famous 1900 m. More than.
• Great dividing range: It is a long strip of high plateaus stretching from the Cape Park peninsula in the north to Tasmania in the south, on the east coast of Australia called the Great Dividing Range.
The highest peak of Kosciusko Australia is located here. Murray and Darling are the main rivers of Australia. Murray is the longest river in Australia. Both rivers originate from the Great Dividing Range and fall to the south in ‘Encounter Bay’.
• Due to the majority of Australia being dry, dry deserts are also found in the interior of here.
• Artesian wells are a special type of well where natural or man-made holes on their own surface continuously drain water. Such excreta wells and goggles are found abundantly in Australia’s Great Ortizan Basin.
Climate: Most of the continent is tropical due to the Tropic of Capricorn passing through the middle of Australia. Australia is a continent of dry and hot climate due to the non-thermal effects. Being located in the southern hemisphere, the seasons here are opposite to the continents of northern rounding.
When it is summer in India, it is winter in Australia. The interior of Australia is warmer than the coastal parts. Similarly, the west coast is also warmer than the east coast. January is the hottest month in Australia.
. The grasslands of Australia are called downs. These temperate grasslands are spread in the basins of the Murray and Daling rivers. These pastures are famous for agriculture.
• Tropical grasslands, called savannas, extend north of Australia.
• Australia The following states – Western Australia (Capital • Perth), Northern Territory (Capital-Darwin), Queensland (Capital-Brisbane), South Australia (Capital Adelaide) NewSouth Wales (Capital Sydney), Victoria (Capital-Melebon) and Tasmania ( Capital-Hobart).
• The city of Canberra, the capital of Australia, is very beautiful. It was designed by Balter Bale, a Chicago architect. Griffin did in 1911.
• Human resources: It is the world’s least populated continent. Here the distribution of population is uneven. Very few people live in the interior parts of Australia.
AUSTRALIA CONTINENT COUNTRIES LIST
total countries 14 in australia continent,
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands